Is your team functioning as a unit or a collection of individuals?
Sometimes teams go through periods of change and end up not functioning as well as they could do. It may be that there are difficulties in relationships between team members or just that the team has never properly reformed after a change of structure. This can result in protecting â€˜territoriesâ€™, working in silos, lack of co-operation, ineffective meetings and a general sub standard team performance, where the whole is less than the sum of the parts.
Using our highly successful approach to team engagement, we help teams to realign behind a common goal by rebuilding the relationships and establishing where they need to work together to achieve the Future they want to create.
- Get teams back on the same page and pulling in the same direction
- Reduce tension in the future, with processes in place for dealing with conflict
- Better relationships throughout the team, promoting a greater willingness to co-operate and help each other out
- Identifies the different strengths within the team and how they can be used to the teams advantage
- More effective, timely delivery of tasks
- Greater flexibility and cover between team members
We work with leaders to create the right content for their specific team.
- Establishing the â€˜burning platformâ€™ – why do we need to improve the way we work as a team, what are the consequences of staying the same
- Hearing everyone’s current reality – allowing each person to be heard and noticing similarities and differences in perception and desire to change
- Clarity of goal/future/roles – ensuring everyone knows what is expected and how their part helps to deliver the overall outcome
- Feedback wall – paired conversations to establish what is working and what needs to change in each relationship
- Personal passports – recognising the skills / experience, strengths, values/ beliefs we have in the team and where each of us may need help
- Valuing difference – exploring individual preferences using Myers Briggs in a team context and identifying how to adapt behaviour to work most effectively together
- Guiding principles – identifying what â€™rules of engagementâ€™ we want to have as we work together and how we want to be held to account
- Personal commitments – what each person is going to do differently to ensure the team is a success