Small changes | Big impact | Boosting performance
Achieving Peak Performance is a new practical programme from andpartnership that helps your people and your organisation be at their best more of the time. It’s a bespoke and fully customised programme that’s built around the unique requirements of your organisation.
Transform your team’s wellbeing and make a lasting impact on performance
With ill health, sickness or poor performance through ‘presenteeism’ costing UK companies £30 billion every year, it’s never been so important for leaders to develop the wellbeing of their team in order to boost performance and productivity.
Your Achieving Peak Performance programme can include practical Performance Edge workshops, five-day Lifestyle Assessments using heart-rate monitor technology and digital learning to give a comprehensive picture of your team’s wellbeing during work, life and sleep.
Achieving Peak Performance will help your workforce:
- Build high levels of personal resilience
- Manage negative self-talk to be at their best more of the time
- Identify their stress triggers and how to manage them effectively
- Focus on their own mental health and that of their colleagues
- Identify strategies to help increase workplace performance and productivity
- Consider how they can make positive changes to their lifestyle
Discover more at our FREE launch event:
April 4th 2019 | London Stadium, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
Join us for this FREE full-day immersive experience of our new programme in the Arnold Hills suite at the world-famous London Stadium, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
This day will give you a detailed introduction to the programme which can be tailored to suit the requirements of your organisation:Book your place >>
This interactive day will include:
- Cutting-edge research about why the programme is so important and how it could help your organisation
- An opportunity to sample elements of the programme
- Networking with like-minded professionals
- A flavour of what it would be like to partner with us
- Discounts for early-bird programme sign-up
- Refreshments and lunch
Hear from Invictus Games Gold Medallist Luke Wigman:
In 2011 Luke Wigman suffered serious injuries while serving as a Royal Air Force Regiment Paratrooper in Afghanistan. His inspirational journey to recovery and becoming an Invictus Games gold medalist at the 2014 Games in London has led him to join forces with andpartnership to deliver the Achieving Peak Performance programme.
At the April 4th launch event, Luke will discuss the importance of mindset and how small changes can have a huge impact on performance and productivity in any walk of life.Book your place >>