Interim Project and Programmme Management
Project Expertise When You Need It
We provide you with the interim programme and project management resource when and how you need it. Our experts complement your internal capability, by providing specialist resource for a contracted period, allowing you to manage the peaks and troughs of workload.
Temporary external programme management support is ideal when a strategic idea needs to be developed into a vision and mission and then translated into projects which will sustainably deliver. We can work alongside your internal resource adapting our style to fit your working practices, or supplement resources where you have capability or resourcing gaps. We also bring a disciplined framework to ensure success culturally and technically, applying well accepted project management methodologies and principles to achieve your desired outcomes.
- A completed programme or project.
- A structured programme or project that can be handed over to internal staff.
- Discrete elements of your programme/project.
- A healthy check of your programme/project.
What our Interim Programme Managers can do
- Put in place the framework, processes and disciplines required to ensure successful delivery
- Work with you to define a sustainable vision of the future
- Develop a workable way to engage all stakeholders
- Bring activities back on track
- Lead the whole programme
- Provide a final closure report
- Carry out end of phase and programme reviews
What our Interim Projects Managers can do
- Set up the project using a structured project management methodology
- Engage with stakeholders to agree a communication plan
- Monitor progress of the project against agreed milestones
- Carry out an end of project review
- Prepare the business for the project’s outcome