Outplacement – Leaving with Dignity
A range of 1:1 and group interventions to tangibly support your leavers & invest in your future business, culture & reputation
Letting people go, or more accurately, redundancy, is never the most welcome part of business change. It’s a necessary part of managing the business, but the way in which organisations approach this task has wide reaching effects. Ask yourself, what do we want people who leave us (and those who stay… and those who trade with us…) to say, about how leavers were treated?
Our approach starts by understanding your unique business culture, context and intended outcome. We then create tailored programmes to support your leavers as individuals and groups, we can also offer simultaneous in-placement support for those who stay. Both groups usually work alongside each other and are encouraged to talk. Programmes include 1:1 sessions, short two hour workshops or half/full day workshops to suit your operational needs. Our consultants are highly experienced across sectors and include qualified career counsellors.
- Build confidence in managing the transition from current world to new world.
- Increase awareness of underlying career motivations & marketable strengths.
- Aquire & use key job search skills to make compelling choices.
- Leave in the best possible manner for the individual and the organisation.
- Understanding myself – change and uncertainty, career lifeline, career motivations and strengths.
- Identifying opportunities in the world ahead.
- Writing a CV to be proud of, preparing a Personal Statement, writing compelling job applications.
- Interview preparation and presentation – individual feedback.
- Must do actions and next steps for success.