Are you a confident trainer or facilitator looking for an exciting new challenge for 2019?
Look no further!
We are an award-winning Learning & Development consultancy and we are EXPANDING!
We work in genuine partnership with some of the best known UK and global brands, developing leaders and managers in the UK and overseas.
Our mission is to help people to be at their best more of the time. And that means everyone in our team too.
Over the last 15 years, we have built our business by doing great work with great clients. We have a reputation for being easy, authentic people to work with. That’s what our clients say and our team members too. We bring a warm professional style to everything we do, putting serious importance on building long-term client relationships.
And we don’t stand still. As our portfolio of clients and projects grow, then so does our team.
We are looking to recruit new consultants to join us on our growth journey. People who share our passion for helping people to be the best they can be without the aid of a PowerPoint deck or ring binder of trainer notes. You will add to our breadth of expertise, bringing innovative ideas and your unique energy.
All of our Consultants are responsible for:
- Design & delivery of workshops and supporting interventions, throughout the country and occasionally overseas.
- Developing capability and the range across all of our services/products and general facilitation.
- Building & maintaining valued relationships with potential, live and previous clients.
- Support marketing & business development colleagues:
Design & delivery of our marketing events
Regular contact with our future clients
- Support our office team to understand the big picture for their work & effective collaboration for a smooth running business.
- Maintain & build the company reputation and brand in all activities.
We will work closely with you to understand what makes you tick, what’s important to you and what skillset you bring to compliment the existing team. Initially we will co-deliver and co-create designs and interventions, drawing in your own experience and expertise. We will support you to move to finding and leading your own client projects as fast as your talents and ambitions can take you.
The people we are looking for:
- Are experienced Trainers, Developers, Coaches and/or Facilitators (we are interested in a range of experience levels).
- Have a breadth of subject matter experience.
- Are confident working with middle and senior level leaders.
- Have design capability.
- Bring excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain long lasting relationships.
- Are naturally proactive, passionate about learning, enthusiastic and ready to grow.
- Recognise this rewarding work requires flexibility of hours and travel as required.
- Have their own car.
A first step could be an informal conversation with one of our team to check us out, who we are, our values and what we are up to. If you are ready to spread your wings and explore new pastures, with a passion for helping people learn and grow, we could be just what you are looking for.
If you are interested, contact Lee on 07434 258328 for a chat and/or email your CV with
current salary details and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17 December 2018.
- We offer a competitive salary, at Consultant and Senior Consultant levels.
- 5 weeks paid holiday (pro-rata), company profit share scheme, child care vouchers
- The role is based at our stunning rural Nottinghamshire office, with free parking.
- We’d anticipate 3 days/week in face to face client delivery.
- We are looking for full-time availability, but would consider part-time for right candidate.
- Full training and support will be provided.
- Interviews to be held in January.
This post was written by Lee Morris