Leadership Development – igniting the leader within
Continuous organisational change calls in this VUCA world for a new breed of leader. Leaders with the intellectual and emotional ability to envision a better future; the passion and determination to see it through to delivery – and the interpersonal skills to take people with them.
Our innovative and unique leadership development programme helps leaders explore their leadership, their challenges and their aspirations. Active and practical, we explore leadership in the real-world, connecting participants to what they really care about, and difference they want to make. The results can include huge shifts in personal confidence, the size and effectiveness of relationships, and the leadership performance of the whole organisation.
Leadership Development Benefits
We work with our valued clients to create a leadership development programme or single intervention to engage leaders in connecting their own development with business performance.
Typical programmes include:
- Leadership development workshops, using the Future-Engage-Deliver model.
To find out more, get in touch.
- Strategy development, visioning & planning
- Conscious leadership & being guided by the future – connecting into what you really want, and who you want to be. Getting in touch with the bigger context and avoiding the pull of the present.
- Building bigger relationships – ensuring that your relationships are big enough to help you achieve the results you care about
- Leadership & delivering through others – being aware when you try to do other people’s work and building your capacity to make the ‘big request’ of others.
- Conversations for delivery – how to have these effectively
- Developing others as leaders – creating Leadershift© in others and expanding your influence
What our clients say:
You may be amused to hear that I actually used the [engagement] ladder on a real life example, along with reminding my colleague about the impact of our shadows!
This was a good way of delivering some necessary feedback in a gentle but effective way (they had slipped into “resistant” territory and we promptly ended up snapping at each other in from of others). We are all human after all … but it gave me a good avenue after the meeting to highlight what had gone wrong and how we both need to behave better in the future.
Whilst I certainly enjoyed the training days, I think the style of delivery was perfect for the audience. Your soft and persuasive approach, along with the frequent activities to get us really trying these things out was quite unusual for me and pretty helpful. It is much easier to start using new techniques once we have been encouraged to try them out first.
Director of Treasury, BGL Group
Buy the book!Order your copy here