Develop coaching excellence in your organisation – select the approach that fits your needs.
Coaching offers a powerful alternative to the usual organisational conversation, leveraging personal performance improvement, team productivity and organisational change. No organisation today can afford to ignore the transformative potential of the coaching conversation.
We offer a variety of ways for your organisation to access the power of coaching:
- In-house coaching programmes for your people – we help your people get to grips with the skills of coaching in our practical and participative workshops. Available as 1,2 or 3 day events.
- 1:1 coaching – support your key personnel by working with one of our experienced team of professional coaches.
- Developing your own in-house coaching team – bring coaching in-house by developing your own coaching team with our advanced skills programme & supervision.
- Mentoring – providing identified mentors with the skills they need to make mentoring schemes really deliver, for both parties.
- Consultancy support – ‘how to’ create a coaching culture in your organisation. Learn from our experiences in implementing in other organisations.
What our clients say:
Coaching helped me rebuild the confidence, I once had, when sharing, believing and valuing my opinions. With this confidence I was able to tackle things in life with a completely new approach, avoid an anxious state and deal with situations in a calm and collective manner. I soon realised that people were interested in what I had to say, and that I could make a difference within my professional and personal life.
The coaching was not to find a ‘quick fix’, it made me look at myself and find within me a tool I can use for the rest of my life, a tool that I can use to change the way I approach a solution, which would work for me and those involved in a positive way. A tool that I can turn to at any given moment to help with my confidence, help me achieve and be a great team player.
Head of Creative Technology, Asos
andpartnership offer coaching, consultancy, facilitation and bespoke training and development: