Creating the Internal Coach
Develop The Coach Talent In Your Organisation.
Many organisations are starting to invest in developing their own coach resource – a cost-effective alternative to external suppliers. We develop your key talent to take on the demanding role of ‘internal coach’ helping them to navigate the complexities of the role, hone their skills, expanding their capability to deliver a valuing added service.
Recommended for new internal coaches who wish to grow their capacity and capability to add value to their organisations and clients.
- Learning how to build an effective working alliance
- Creating the coaching ‘contract’
- Helping the client to learn and grow
- Awareness of boundary and ethical issues
- Developing ‘reflexivity’ and self-awareness
- Expanding your repertoire of skills, tools, models and diagnostics
- Initial Development – making the transition from ‘manager as coach’ to internal coach; creating a personal development plan.
- Coaching practice with telephone support and supervision – your coaches work with 3 volunteers.
- Follow-up Development – reviewing and deepening the learning.
- Final sign-off and planning for sustainability.
- Training is provided by coaches with extensive experience and Masters-level qualifications in coaching and coaching supervision. We are members of the Association for Coaching and the European Mentoring and Coaching Council and adhere to their codes of practice.