Supervision for the Internal Coach
Ensure the calibre of your internal coaches with professional coaching supervision
Many organisations have invested heavily in growing their own coaches – an investment they expect to be repaid! Professional coach supervision ensures that your coaches have the capability and confidence to meet the challenges and complexities of the role. Practical and supportive, we work with your coach community helping them learn from their work, hone and develop skills, whilst ensuring the quality and effectiveness of their practice.
Recommended for internal coaches who have completed an initial training and who wish to grow their capacity and capability to add value to their organisations and clients.
- Provides a regular confidential space for coaches to reflect on the content and process of their work
- Develops understanding and skills
- Explores issues brought up in the work
- Maintains a proactive approach to the work
- Ensures the quality of work and ethical delivery
- Develops ‘self-supervision’
Our coaching supervision is typically provided as regular half-day sessions for small groups of 4 coaches. A session usually includes:
- Practice review – coaches present live case work and receive feedback and support on their work
- Developmental space – input for the group on core issues raised by the work
- Practice extension – latest thinking on coaching practice
- Personal development review – extending individual practice
Supervision is provided by coaches with extensive experience and Masters-level qualifications in coaching and coaching supervision. We are members of the Association for Coaching and the European Mentoring and Coaching Council, and adhere to their codes of practice.