We regularly run workshops and webinars throughout the year that are open to existing clients and new contacts to give valuable insights and networking opportunities. Many are free to attend, with materials and refreshments included.
February 5th and 6th 2020
Mental Health First Aid (Adult) | Hexgreave Hall, Farnsfield, NG22 8LS
Our Adult MHFA Two Day course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider and is accredited by Mental Health First Aid (England)
What you will gain from completing the course:
- An in depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix
What to expect
Learning takes place across four manageable sessions. Through a mix of group activities, presentations and discussions, each session is built around a Mental Health First Aid action plan.
We limit numbers to 16 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported whilst they learn.
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
- A certificate of attendance to say you are a Mental Health First Aider
January 21st/22nd 2020
Book your place >>
Open Leadership Development Programme|
Hexgreave Hall, Farnsfield, NG22 8LS
Join us for our three-day Leadership Development Programme and experience ‘Future-Engage-Deliver’ our powerful and behaviour changing approach to growing leaders.
Based on the best-selling book by our associate, Steve Radcliffe, we’ll share with you how to connect to and be guided by the future you want to create, deeply engage others in that future with the passion and determination to see it through to delivery.
Our innovative, yet compellingly simple approach helps you explore your leadership, your challenges and your aspirations. Active and practical, we talk about ‘leadership in the real world’, connecting you to what you really care about to be the leader you want to be. The results can include high shifts in personal confidence, the size and effectiveness of working relationships, and the performance of the whole organisation.
Days 1 & 2 will take place together on the 21st and 22nd January with a follow up day in March to allow time for ‘conscious practice’ and to truly cement your learning.Book your place >>
Other Events & Webinars
We are just finalising a number of events and webinars for 2020. These will appear shortly.
Call 01623 883910 for more details.
NB: Dates subject to change. Subscribe for regular updates on events and workshops.