Join us in 2021
Free Workplace Wellbeing Forum – Virtual Forum – Tuesday 26th January – 10am to 11.30am – Book Here
Mental Health First Aid Virtual Programme – Wednesday 3rd & Thursday 4th February – FULLY BOOKED
Mental Health Products (online)
We offer 2 different MHFA England-accredited online sessions for organisations up to a maximum of 12 people.
Mental Health Aware – a half day session via Zoom. It covers:
- What mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
- Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
Mental Health First Aid – a flexible, blended programme that can be delivered over 2-days or up to 2-weeks. It covers:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix
Contact us to discuss how we could deliver this for your organisation – email@example.com or 01623 883 910.
Leadership Programme Virtual
Our award winning leadership programme is now available as a truly blended virtual product.
It is fully customisable to suit your organisation’s unique requirements and includes:
- Online pre and post questionnaires to benchmark and provide ROI and impact evaluation.
- Facilitated virtual workshops with interactive elements such as breakout rooms, whiteboards, polls and chat.
- Self-guided online modules.
- Additional digital content including podcasts, videos and quizzes.
Contact us for more detail at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01623 883 910.
Leading Diversity & Inclusion
We are excited to launch our new programme to help leaders ensure that equality, diversity and inclusion are at the heart of everything they do.
The programme has 2 virtual sessions of 2 hours each (this can be face-to-face if required). The sessions are:
- D&I Leadership Essentials
- Minimising Unconscious Bias
Contact us directly to find out about how we could help your organisation – email@example.com
Events & Webinars
We are just finalising a number of events and webinars for 2021. These will appear shortly.
Call 01623 883910 for more details.
NB: Dates subject to change. Subscribe for regular updates on events and workshops.