We regularly run workshops and webinars throughout the year that are open to existing clients and new contacts to give valuable insights and networking opportunities. Many are free to attend, with materials and refreshments included.
Our Events – At a Glance
Talent Development Taster – 27th February 2020 – London Art House – Talent Development Taster
Beyond Coaching Product Launch – 13th May 2020 – Nottingham Tennis Club – Beyond Coaching | Making Conversations Matter – Product Launch
Leadership in a Day – 18th June 2020 – London Art House – Leadership in Day
Mental Health First Aid (2 Days) – 1st and 2nd July 2020 – Hexgreave Hall, Notts – Mental Health First Aid Course – 1st & 2nd July 2020
Resilience in Change Forum – 30th Sept 2020 – Trent Bridge, Nottingham – Resilience in Change Forum – 30th September 2020
Open Leadership Programme – 6th & 7th October 2020 – Hexgreave Hall, Notts – Leadership Development Programme – October 2020
Leadership Taster – 12th November 2020 – London Art House – Leadership Taster
February 27th 2020 – Talent Development Taster @ London Art House
Are you training managers for today…..or leaders for tomorrow?
More than ever, organisations need capable, agile leaders at every rung of the ladder. Creating and effectively implementing talent development strategies is crucial to the future success of your business
If you are grappling with these and other questions about your organisation’s talent development, our stimulating and interactive workshop will help you explore the importance of proactive talent development to support your business strategy and deliver tangible results.
During this interactive day, you’ll discover:
- How to identify and select people for talent development
- The benefits of an effective talent development programme
- How to ensure your talent development strategy engages all stakeholders
- How to ensure your talent programme engages millennials, using blended approaches
- Why should leaders make time to invest in growing tomorrow’s talent
May 13th 2020 – Beyond Coaching Product Launch @ Nottingham Tennis Centre
We all know that having coaching conversations can be a fantastic leadership tool for increasing development, accountability and empowerment, however, are you sick of the same old training programmes?
Our new product, Beyond Coaching, may give you the fresh approach you are looking for. We use a range of practical techniques to make sure that participants are engaged and determined to use in the work environment.
Our launch event is free to attend. Book now!Book your place >>
June 18th 2020 – Leadership in a Day @ London Art House
andpartnership are excited to be hosting another ‘Leadership in a Day’ our practical, experiential workshop. This is a great opportunity to experience our award-winning approach to leadership development in a one-day format.
Who should attend?
The session is designed for any level of supervisor, manager and leader
What does it include?
- Understanding your ‘WHY’ – what is the future you want to create? What drives you to ‘lead’? How can you make your future a reality?
- Leadership Styles – which is your strongest, which are least used and which might be overplayed?
- Self-limiting Beliefs – managing ‘negative self-talk’ to help you be at your best more of the time.
- Where you spend your time – are you in ‘busy’ manager and firefighting mode too often? How can you spend more time in ‘Purposeful’ mode?
- Importance of mind-set – Do you ‘play to win’ or just ‘play to survive’? What results could you achieve?
- Building ‘bigger’ Relationships – How much do you invest in relationship-building and are your relationships big enough to achieve the results you want?
- Managing your own ‘shadow’ – is your intended impact always the impact given?
- Engaging others in your future – what are the ingredients of effective management? What are the different levels of engagement?
Why should I attend?
- Experience our award-winning approach to leadership development
- Take away simple, practical models that you can apply in the real world
- Develop your leadership ‘muscles’ in one session
- Network with like-minded professionals
- Re-energise your leadership approach
SPECIAL GROUP DISCOUNT – BUY 2 TICKETS, GET 1 FREEBook your place >>
July 1st and 2nd 2020 – Mental Health First Aid (Adult) @ Hexgreave Hall, Farnsfield, NG22 8LS
Our Adult MHFA Two Day course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider and is accredited by Mental Health First Aid (England)
What you will gain from completing the course:
- An in depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix
What to expect
Learning takes place across four manageable sessions. Through a mix of group activities, presentations and discussions, each session is built around a Mental Health First Aid action plan.
We limit numbers to 16 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported whilst they learn.
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
- A certificate of attendance to say you are a Mental Health First Aider
September 30th 2020 – Resilience in Change Forum @ Trent Bridge, Nottingham
Adapting to Change is now a key skill for colleagues, managers and leaders alike. Join us on this free forum where will be discussing:
- How do we lead through change in this VUCA world?
- How are the generational differences impacting change programmes?
- How do you become a Change Enabler and not a Derailer?
- How do you build resilience in your workforce?
- Where does the ‘wellbeing’ agenda fit in?
We’ll be exploring these topics and more at our FREE Resilience in Change Forum.
Join us for a day of ‘thought leadership’ and networking.Book your place >>
October 6th & 7th 2020 – Open Leadership Development Programme @ Hexgreave Hall, Farnsfield, NG22 8LS
Join us for our three-day Leadership Development Programme and experience ‘Future-Engage-Deliver’ our powerful and behaviour changing approach to growing leaders.
Based on the best-selling book by our associate, Steve Radcliffe, we’ll share with you how to connect to and be guided by the future you want to create, deeply engage others in that future with the passion and determination to see it through to delivery.
Our innovative, yet compellingly simple approach helps you explore your leadership, your challenges and your aspirations. Active and practical, we talk about ‘leadership in the real world’, connecting you to what you really care about to be the leader you want to be. The results can include high shifts in personal confidence, the size and effectiveness of working relationships, and the performance of the whole organisation.
Days 1 & 2 will take place together on the 6th and 7th October with a follow up day on 12th Jan 2021 to allow time for ‘conscious practice’ and to truly cement your learning.Book your place >>
November 12th 2020 – Leadership Taster @ London Art House
You’re invited to a complementary taster to sample our award-winning approach to leadership, trusted by diverse organisations including Cross Country Trains, Superdry and Yorkshire Ambulance Service.
Continuous organisational change calls for a new breed of leader – those connected to and guided by a Future they want to create, with the ability to deeply Engage others in that future and the passion and determination to see it through to Delivery.
Our innovative, yet compellingly simple approach helps leaders explore their leadership, their challenges and their aspirations. Active and practical, we talk about ‘leadership in the real-world’, connecting participants to what they really care about and the leader they want to be.
The results can include huge shifts in personal confidence, the size and effectiveness of working relationships, and the performance of the whole organisation.
Simple yet Powerful:
- Introducing ‘Future-Engage-Deliver’ – the radical and powerful approach to developing your Leadership
- Conscious leadership – becoming aware of your ‘Leader Mode’ and avoiding being a ‘Busy Manager’
- Being guided by the future – getting in touch with the larger context and avoiding the pull of the present
- Building ‘bigger’ relationships – ensuring that your relationships are ‘big’ enough to help you achieve the results you care about
- Being your best self – exploring the impact you have on others and managing the ‘shadow you cast’
- Delivering more now – developing focused conversations of delivery and building your capacity to make the ‘big request’
- Delivering more later – creating leadership in others and expanding your influence
- Expanding your personal support team
Other Events & Webinars
We are just finalising a number of events and webinars for 2021. These will appear shortly.
Call 01623 883910 for more details.
NB: Dates subject to change. Subscribe for regular updates on events and workshops.